Who we are
Established in 1850, Estela Shipping is one of the oldest shipping agents in the Mediterranean and has built a strong reputation of reliability, quality service and honesty amongst both the superyacht and commercial shipping industries.
With offices in the major ports throughout the world including Barcelona, Palma, Panama, Rio and Costa Rica to name but a few, we are able to service all the needs for a range of clients in the marine world.
“At Estela Shipping we make sure you run the day….not the day run you”
As human beings, we all have our own values, beliefs and attitudes that we have developed throughout the course of our lives. Here at Estela Shipping, our knowledge and experience along with our caring approach towards our clients has been based on our own standards to highlight exactly what our clients can expect from us; Respect, Attitudes, Behaviours, Communication, Privacy and Dignity.
“Well done is better than well said”
By creating and nurturing close customer relationships with Captains and crew, we are able to learn and adhere to their individual needs and expectations as we know each one is different from another. We are proud to be recognised members of the worldwide A.Y.S.S. (Association of Yacht Support Services) which again enhances our commitment and understanding of those who work and live within the marine world.
The brand leader Estela Shipping through its maritime agents situated in Barcelona (Estela Shipping Barcelona S.L) and Palma (Estela Shipping Palma S.A) conducts ship and yacht consignment operations, logistics and transport and freight forwarders. By improving continuously the quality of services and through experience Estela Shipping is one step ahead of the expectations of their clients. The organization has been standing out as a maritime agent in the western Mediterranean since 1850 leading to the generation of respect, the improvement of their leadership in the port areas of Spain and the expansion of services internationally.
The future of our organization will be determined by offering high quality services in order to meet the changing demand and needs of our clients- the ship owner, charterers and others in a fast, clear and precise way.
In order to guarantee these quality services the management of Estela Shipping commits:
- To ensure to meet all legal requirements and other requirements that may apply to our business activity in order to fulfill the needs of our clients and furthermore to detect further necessities and future clients.
- To improve continuously our customer service through our commitment to quality on the services provided as well as the qualification and involvement of our employees.
- To strengthen in all moments the available means and working environment because the fundamental strength in our organization resides in our employees, to whom we procure the necessary means that will facilitate their decision making, trust, competence and pride of the realized work.
- To establish objectives and quality indicators aiming to control our processes and to monitor the satisfaction of our clients at any time which then consequently results into the improvement of our services.
Therefore, the management of Estela Shipping affirms and supports the following values:
- Bidirectional channels, open communication and the stimulation of answers
- Pro- activity, initiative, innovation and creativity
- Recognition of individual- and group achievements
- The delegation of decision making on lower competence levels
- Relationships to providers, subcontractors and clients will be honest, objective and straight, always taking into account the dignity of each team member.
o The quality management system is focused on the objectives and strategic direction of the company.
Quality Policy Manual
S/ Norma UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015
Mallorca / Barcelona
Fdo. Miguel Arcos